The National Forum
is a non-for-profit publication and relies on the generosity of its sponsors, editors and contributors. If you would like to help, please contact us.
On Line Opinion
- When community becomes real
- Christmas: God has our measure
- Australian-Indonesian relations threatened by executions
- Monis and our duty of care
- Shane, Kurtley and the consequences of ideas
- How about free buses, instead of light rail, for Canberra?
- The GP co-payment and the Goods and Services Tax – more than $60 to go to the doctor?
- Socialist candidate for the Senate welcomes asylum seeker and activists stopping forced deportation
- Socialist Senate candidate calls for price controls on high petrol prices in the A.C.T.
- Senate socialist candidate calls on ABC workers to strike indefinitely to defend the public broadcaster