The National Forum
is a non-for-profit publication and relies on the generosity of its sponsors, editors and contributors. If you would like to help, please contact us.
On Line Opinion
- There is no such thing as peak oil demand
- How government increases housing prices
- The Namibian Genocide: at last an international hearing
- Mathematics, my father and me
- Hanson sides with the privileged on penalty rates
- Banning entry into Australia is not the way to fight domestic violence or anti-abortion bigotry
- My Razor Sharp interview on 29 September with Sharon Firebrace
- Is another crash on the way?
- We are the one
- The China Free Trade Agreement isn’t about Chinese workers ‘stealing Australian jobs’; it is about exploitation